- I finished taking down our Christmas decorations. Can I just say how empty the house now looks?
- On Wednesday I braved the cold and went for a 2 mile walk around my favorite park. Best decision ever.
- I spent Thursday updating one of the sites I manage. Then I decided to work on a redesign for the blog. I’m still undecided whether or not I’m going to implement the redesign though.
- On Friday I went to lunch at The Cheesecake Factory with one of my friends from high school. They have mac and cheese balls that are to die for.
- I might have a slight cupcake liner obsession. I bought some cheetah print ones at Michael’s yesterday. I already have enough, but I couldn’t resist!
- Wearing my favorite zip-up hoodie like it’s going out of style. Hint: It’s not. And it never was. It’s 2 sizes too big, furry, and zebra print.
- Searching for a new iPhone case. I’m so picky that this task is a lot more difficult than it should be!
- Hoping I don’t get the flu that’s been spreading like wildfire.
- Wondering which color combo you like better. So far two is winning by one vote.
- Knitting a scarf for my friend. It’s the most gorgeous coral color.
- Smelling my new Palmolive Fresh Infusions dish soap. I hate doing the dishes, but the smell of this soap might just convince me otherwise.
- Evani shared her engagement story! Her fiancé did a great job with planning the proposal!
- Danielle wrote a great post on finding the silver lining in life.
- Instead of resolutions this year, why not create a happiness list?
- Here’s a recap of this month’s Blog Brunch on branding. Lots of helpful tips!
- A great post on taking risks.
- This random act of kindness was great, but that’s not why I loved the post. Did you see the neighborhood mail center? And the gazebo? I want to move there!
- I love this post on wearing what you like vs what’s popular.
Linking up with Lauren.