Whether it’s writer’s block or the lack of knowing what to post, we’ve all been there. Sometimes coming up with an idea for a blog post is like pulling teeth. Fortunately for you, I’ve come up with 25 blog post ideas for when you’re feeling uninspired. And what’s even better is that many of these ideas can be reused so you can keep the content flowing.
- Pick a color and make a collage of items in that color.
- Share a story from your life pre-blogging (or any story that you haven’t shared).
- Show us how to DIY something.
- Make a wishlist collage.
- Tell us what you’re reading.
- Teach us something.
- Recreate an outfit from another blogger, a magazine, or a celebrity.
- Show us what’s in your purse or makeup bag.
- Do a shopping haul.
- Make a list of your favorite TV shows, movies, etc.
- Interview another blogger.
- Create a list of resources on a topic.
- Share your favorite recipe.
- Get to know your readers with a survey.
- Introduce us to your pets.
- Have your best friend, significant other, etc. write a post about you.
- Tell us about your favorite spot.
- Review an item.
- Show us your handwriting.
- Compile a list of your favorite blog posts.
- Profile an Etsy shop or a local business.
- Share your most embarrassing moment.
- Ask a question.
- Give a tour of your home.
Do you have any go to blog topics when you’re feeling uninspired? If so, share them below!
In need of more ideas? Here are 15 more blog posts ideas for when you’re lacking inspiration.